got my beagle/russell dog pup to rehome 6mth old he is areal strong dog full of confidence go through any cover just got him going on bunny starting to speak realy well when in pursuit reason got to grt rid split up with girl its her house wants dogs gone gutted put all me time in to this dog and this happens any info needed pm me try and put pic of him up tomoz thanks fran north west

got my beagle/russell dog pup to rehome 6mth old he is areal strong dog full of confidence go through any cover just got him going on bunny starting to speak realy well when in pursuit reason got to grt rid split up with girl its her house wants dogs gone gutted put all me time in to this dog and this happens any info needed pm me try and put pic of him up tomoz thanks fran north west

is it a half x beagle/russell ? and was it from working lines ? ;)

were are you how much give me a ring 07888863255 ask for callum