BSA ULTRA for sale.

Hi All,

I am selling my BSA ULTRA 22. as i have not used it as i have not found anywere to shoot. Its been used in the field once, and in super condition.

Its comes with all of the above and a camo bag and enough 22. pelets to last you ages.

I live in Leeds, Collection only.

RRP price 320-330 for gun

80 for pump

80 scopes

20 bag

40 silencer

so really looking for £420ono.

P.M me if interested so can send some images

thanks

Any one interested make me a offer!

Hi All,

I am selling my BSA ULTRA 22. as i have not used it as i have not found anywere to shoot. Its been used in the field once, and in super condition.

Its comes with all of the above and a camo bag and enough 22. pelets to last you ages.

80 for pump

80 scopes

20 bag

40 silencer

thanks

You're not going to get £420 for it mate.

Multi or single shot fella?

Its a single shot. 420 is a good price for the gun and all the addons its in great condition.

but hayho im not a shooter/hunter... so someone make me a resonable offer for the gun and i will consider.

sorry no swaps

thanks

Hi All,

80 for pump

80 scopes

20 bag

40 silencer

thanks

Any one interested make me a offer!

Hi Mate, Dont know if you still have this but i live in leeds and I am looking for an ultra. I would be prepared to pay £300 second hand for the set. If you want to sell just let me know. The new price for the gun is now £272.00 see link http://www.deepblueshooting.com/department...sa-ultra/430448 so I think thts fair. my mobile number is 07985 650835 and i could collect straight away.. Thanks Simon

• 2 weeks later...
if you still have it at the end of september let me know, might make you a offer then.

Depends on if i find the multishot before then lol

I have been told there has been alot of issues with the multi-shot jamming up, but quite a few people want them so dont know if its ture?

cheers