post-27358-1249040594_thumb.jpgi have a first cross whippet greyhound for sale 4 months old will make 24" maybe 25" tts black lovely nature listens well will make someone a cracking dog just have nt the time to bring him on be a shame to waist, he has about 3" of his tail missing from birth but does nt affect him at all and is bearly noticable £150. N. Wales. To good home only this pup will make a cracking dog in good hands he listens well jumps and retrieves to hand he is kenneled outside and is a quiet dog in the run i wish i could keep him put just have nt got the time he deserves to put into him Edited by cachuiar

i have a first cross whippet greyhound for sale 4 months old will make 24" maybe 25" tts black lovely nature listens well will make someone a cracking dog just have nt the time to bring him on be a shame to waist, he has about 3" of his tail missing from birth but does nt affect him at all and is bearly noticable £150. N. Wales.

How did it lose part of its tail, by the way you'v put this in the wrong section should be in for sale section. :thumbs:

born like that