ALL GONE - Ferret Kits (Albino) Pics Added

1 Hob, 2 Gills. Great little bundles of fun. I've been dropped in it by those ever present timewasters who asked me to save them and then mysteriously fail to answer emails or phonecalls (One lad even rang to say he was on his way but no show!) I'm located near Buxton, Derbyshire. Can deliver within a short range.

I've tried to get some pictures but anyone who's tried to photograph a Ferret with a Camera Phone will know my struggle. I got some half decent pics of them.

DSC00622.jpg

DSC00621.jpg

DSC00616.jpg

I've also got an Albino Gill, 2 years old (not the mother) belonging to a friend who's going to Uni if anybody wants a Fert ready for the next season.

PM or Call Steve on 07968662384

Edited by RWDSteve

I've got a 5 month old Bedi/Whippet/Collie/Greyhound. Just getting back into the game again. Used to go out a fair bit with a mates Ferrets and Dogs when I was still at school all them years ago.

Don't remind me about those deer, I hit one in my car up near the Mermaid over Leek way about 4-5 years ago, pretty much wrote the car off and nearly came through the windscreen (my Dad didn't believe me until I showed him the deer hair stuck in the glass)... then ran off!

Seems be alot of Hares and Hawks about over this way this year but not that many rabbits. Good to see them back though, the rabbits will soon catch up.

Still one Gill left after more timewasting. Can I just address those of you reading this and thinking you wouldn't mind a Ferret. Before enquiring please:-

- Make sure you've got somewhere to keep it AND its ready to be used and suitable

- Make sure you've got permission to have one if you need to

- If you don't already know about caring for a Ferret then research this FIRST

- Decide whether or not you want to travel the distance to pick one up

- Make sure you have the finances and time to care for one (or more) properly

Its pretty simple stuff and apologies to those of you who are genuine and have some common sense. Its just amazing how many people will actually arrange to come have a look and then disappear. I don't mind people asking questions of course, its just those of you that get a buzz from organising to come for a look or to collect then stop all correspondance when you fail to turn up.

Bit of a rant but I assure you I'm actually very easy going :)

Edited by RWDSteve

All gone, quite surprised that only the 2 year old Gill went as a result of being put on here. Must be a supply and demand thing. Two went by word of mouth and the other went due to posting on preloved.com, maybe worth a try for anyone else with Kits :)