any one know what this coin is ?

just puting this on for a mate just wondered if any one knows what coin this is . i know its a henry the 3rd voided long cross penny minted in lodon and the monyer is henry but i just find it so hard to tell witch one it is :hmm: so if any of use could let me know it would be much help please ;)

post-16882-1248774068_thumb.jpg

post-16882-1248774119_thumb.jpg

Edited by csme55ex

just puting this on for a mate just wondered if any one knows what coin this is . i know its a henry the 3rd voided long cross penny minted in lodon and the monyer is henry but i just find it so hard to tell witch one it is :hmm: so if any of use could let me know it would be much help please ;)

I,m not 100% but it looks like a EDWARD I HAMMERED SILVER PENNY cheers Dawn

I,m not 100% but it looks like a EDWARD I HAMMERED SILVER PENNY cheers Dawn

no sorry your wrong i know its henry the 3rd silver hammered coin its a voided long cross penny and it was minted in london and the monyer is henry but i cant tell witch one it is because thay all look so similer i find it really hard .....so i just wondered if there was any one on here who is clued up on them and could tell me ..but thanks for your try ......these long cross ones i find hard to tell witch ones thay are and the edwards one 1st 2cd .......but all other coins im not to bad on . i need to start studying and get to know my coins abit better ;)