snared some mixi rabbits

Iwanted some rabbit for the ferrets,so i set a couple of snares about two oclock this afternoon ,i checked at 7-30 and found i had caught two 3/4 grown rabbits that were just over the mixi,i let them both go ,they were both fat and the scabs were dry ,with a bit of luck they will have a litter apiece this season.

post-4256-1248549009_thumb.jpg

Iwanted some rabbit for the ferrets,so i set a couple of snares about two oclock this afternoon ,i checked at 7-30 and found i had caught two 3/4 grown rabbits that were just over the mixi,i let them both go ,they were both fat and the scabs were dry ,with a bit of luck they will have a litter apiece this season.

post-4256-1248549112_thumb.jpg

post-4256-1248549213_thumb.jpg

mixi has wiped out all the rabbit hotspots by me... there are none left at all...

I wish it would here.

On July 22nd you said,you was scared of trying to kill a rabbit ,as you did not want to cause it any sufferring, now you want them to catch myxomatosis.May i suggest that you retire from the rabbiting game and take up a hobby that is more in keeping with your character,train spotting for instance ,or even be a peeping tom,in my opinion,two pastimes,that you would be suitably quallified to take up.

mixi has wiped out all the rabbit hotspots by me... there are none left at all...

I wish it would here.

On July 22nd you said,you was scared of trying to kill a rabbit ,as you did not want to cause it any sufferring, now you want them to catch myxomatosis.May i suggest that you retire from the rabbiting game and take up a hobby that is more in keeping with your character,train spotting for instance ,or even be a peeping tom,in my opinion,two pastimes,that you would be suitably quallified to take up.

Well nature wiping them out doesn't bother me,

I just want them gone!

I wish it would here.

I just want them gone!

Its not nature wiping them out ,its a man made disease , a bit like you ,perhaps?

It's not a man made disease.

It was introduced by man just like THE RABBIT.

We did not make either.

I wish it would here.

I just want them gone!

Its not nature wiping them out ,its a man made disease , a bit like you ,perhaps?