seriously strong catapult elastic.

one of the top elastics available is thereaband gold,used by many catapult experts but hard to find,it is cut tapered and is far stronger and better than the regular square or tube stuff,8 inches long will streatch over 3 feet comfortably and launch 10-12mm lead balls with ease.

I AM TAKING DELIVERY OF 5 METERS OF IT THIS WEEK! finally! i will be selling it as made up bands with pouches and as plain bands,also i can sell it by the half meter or meter by arangement. can anyone intrested in some let me know on here so i can get a feel for the amount ille be able to keep myself!

made up bands with leather pouches £5.50 each incl P&P

half meter £25.00 incl P&P

prefered payment : cash or uncrossed postal order by registered post,or paypal. (no sexual favours!)

i will be at the wilderness gathering in wiltshire in August and will have catties and bands on me.

i am more than willing to send made up bands by post.please pm me your postal address and what you want.

my paypal is: sarah.binning@btinternet.com

when paying by paypall tag as a gift so i get no paypal fees,also add your forum name so i know who the money is from.

many thanks,no one will be disapointed with this stuff!

PM ME WITH YOUR ORDER DETAILS PLEASE!

THESE ARE SELLING VERY WELL SO DONT HESITATE !

one of the top elastics available is thereaband gold,used by many catapult experts but hard to find,it is cut tapered and is far stronger and better than the regular square or tube stuff,8 inches long will streatch over 3 feet comfortably and launch 10-12mm lead balls with ease.

I AM TAKING DELIVERY OF 5 METERS OF IT THIS WEEK! finally! i will be selling it as made up bands with pouches and as plain bands,also i can sell it by the half meter or meter by arangement. can anyone intrested in some let me know on here so i can get a feel for the amount ille be able to keep myself!

prefered payment : cash or uncrossed postal order by registered post,or paypal. (no sexual favours!)

i will be at the wilderness gathering in wiltshire in August and will have catties and bands on me.

i am more than willing to send made up bands by post.please pm me your postal address and what you want.

when paying by paypall tag as a gift so i get no paypal fees,also add your forum name so i know who the money is from.

:clapper::clapper: Edited by markmccann

can you pm me when you have some of the made up bands with leather pouch please

i no a real catty expert hes on here brookie from what ive learnt of him flat bands are no good at all for killing game hopefully ile get him to put pics and stories up of days out ive had with him atb rus

if that what he sayes then he aint no expert at all! or maybe he just hasnt tried any theraband!

those intrested please pm me with what you require and your postal adress' .thanks.

serious now mate he is an expert with a catty hes had and used cattys for 40 odd years on a daily basis

then all due respect to the guy maybe things have changed on the flat band front in 40 years,tell you what get him to send me a SAE with postage and ille send him a set for free to try! cant say fairer than that!

i will have some laminated hardwood cattys for sale fitted with theraband gold by the end of next week.

they will be £20.oo each plus £2.50 P&P to uk and europe.

Got any pics of them.....???

SINDASOX ;)

right , ime picking the stuff up from the post office in the morning so pics will be posted on here and those waiting delivery of catapults and elastics will get theirs posted in the morning too. :)