DAIHATSU FOURTRAK

ive a 98 R fourtrak fieldman, fairly tidy for year, has full roof rack and seats in back that fold up, has been used for lamping/shooting but hasnt been neglected, just gone through its test with only afew bushes needing replacing and cv boots doing, its taxted till end of dec, it has 129 k on clock, im looking for a 90 as ive always liked them, these motors are fetching over the 1500 mark

Edited by SIZO

Whats the engine size and do you have any photos from back showing space when seats are up please
its 2.8 T, i added the seats myself and they dont take that much room up, when folded up they tuck right up to two front seats, as for the PM this motor isnt for sale as i havnt time to sit around waiting as i need a motor straight away, im not that much bothered in parting with it but ive always fancied a land rover 90 and thought it was worth a go,
i like them 90's mate in all fairness,but would you sell the motor your using at the mo, i'm not far from you, pm if need be, cheers, jack
i havnt time to sit around pal waiting for a motor to come up due to work, im hoping for a p/x for a 90, cheers hound dog 1, i no there fetching a little more then that it was just a rough figure so i didnt get stupid offers realy,