Lexy, only another pup...but my pup !

Lexy, yyyeeeeeeeehhhhaaaaaaaa finally uploaded some piccys, sorry guys more piccys of a pup, hope you like, more to follow, she's grown so much, looks like a giraffe, really long gangly legs, bl**dy fearsome bites, caught one on the nostril the other night...ouch !

post-34543-1248264052.jpg

post-34543-1248264081.jpg

post-34543-1248264101.jpg

post-34543-1248264113.jpg

post-34543-1248264121.png

Edited by Sully

Ar thanks fella's, I was worried that with eveyone showing there puppies off (woopps better be careful what Im saying lol) noone ad say owt, Hi Danny, hope you like mate, I'll put some upto date ones on, she's really grown, Hi Richard, name came from a visit ta holiday camp in Scarbrough and there was a lovely lady singer called sexy Lexy, thanks for your thought gents,

Craig

Hey up mate, she's 11 Wks, these piccys taken at 9 Wks, du no sommatt mate, Ive not measured her, I'll have a look and let you know, is it normal for her to want to fight (play) and bite everything inc my lil Pinkies (toes before you start lol)

Hi Sully,

Can you explain Koi Carp in the back ground for me :blink:

She loves em mate, she lays there and I can just imagine what she's thinking

("yea come a bit closer and Im having ya") daft thing dont realise there's glass in anything, she ran into the french doors the other day, thinking it was open......ruddy glass, another piccy taken 2 Weeks ago

post-34543-1248268920.jpg

post-34543-1248269057.jpg

Edited by Sully

I'm still not 100% sure I've got it mate......

It looks like you've got glass in your living room wall that is the same side as your pond outside, and that you can see into your pond whilst sitting in your house. Is that right??? If so, that is well NICE!!!! I'd love a similar setup with Cichlids from Lake Malawi and or Tanganika!

ATB mate