Saluki over grey or grey over saluki?

Callie for Ireland, forget about saluki x greyhound. The real results, and bona fide method for producing serious animals ( and believe me it' s taken me twenty years to get what I have now) is for your gamest saluki dog to a good, sparky lurcher bitch. A bitch of proven lines. The pure blood clicks with the hybrid far better than Greyhound. In my humble opinion. The first crosses within in my experience break up in Ireland, and posess less guts. atb
spot on bran . Edited by brookie

The dogs I have on, my coursing dogs can run for as long as the job takes whether it is thirty seconds are five minutes. In case you get mixed up they are not first cross saluki x whippet, that mate is a pup I imported as an interest. Their grandfather was a pure saluki to a sparky lurcher bitch (in case Callie you think we're hi jacking your thread) their mother is the best bitch I ever seen, their father a line bred connection with also a lot of saluki. So mate to answer your questions; they have great lung, mate not into the pictures game. A bad long ears will not not last long, and they know when to go up the gears to weaken a strong one.

The dogs I have on, my coursing dogs can run for as long as the job takes whether it is thirty seconds are five minutes. In case you get mixed up they are not first cross saluki x whippet, that mate is a pup I imported as an interest. Their grandfather was a pure saluki to a sparky lurcher bitch (in case Callie you think we're hi jacking your thread) their mother is the best bitch I ever seen, their father a line bred connection with also a lot of saluki. So mate to answer your questions; they have great lung, mate not into the pictures game. A bad long ears will not not last long, and they know when to go up the gears to weaken a strong one.

yes i se where you are coming from bran and your probebly right callie just saw the greyx sal as a good option shes got a few sals and she just wanted to reduce size and a bit more off the mark speed for the type of thing she will be running on the small fields just an option! ;)

id put saluki on collie grey . you need that bit of collie in them cause they tend not to listen to a word you say ha ha but iv seen some sulukis that listen well but i wouldn risk it id put saluki on collie grey