wheeler nuttall pup 10 week old

wheeler sire nuttall dame dog pup 10 weeks old for sale the pup on the left is for sale the one on the right is mine £150 leeds

101_0023-1.jpg

is the sire the boz dog from barnsley mate regards

no mate dog called reggie my dog that boz was owned by a friend if it ssame dog stocky shit docking sold it to a lad in derbyshire i tried to get in touch with him to use him actually liked the nut on him but wasn't able to get him .was he a decent dog then only saw him on 1 dig

pup still here for tha lad who asked if you interested you ring me as i have had too many messers and wont be wasting my credit ur prob not a messer pal but im the 1 selling so i wont be ringing [NO TEXT TALK] cheers

am the 1 thats been ringin so wots that all about

pup still here for tha lad who asked if you interested you ring me as i have had too many messers and wont be wasting my credit ur prob not a messer pal but im the 1 selling so i wont be ringing [NO TEXT TALK] cheers

send me a number fella

am the 1 thats been ringin so wots that all about

you missred it sum1 pm'd me asking me to ring them if they interested they can ring me want aimed at u

did you breed the dame 'n'sire fella or buy them in ?if so whats the breeding of the pair, askin on behalf of some one intrested, who nows i now brian and derek,thats all fella,

YOURS IN SPORT

sooty92

did you breed the dame 'n'sire fella or buy them in ?if so whats the breeding of the pair, askin on behalf of some one intrested, who nows i now brian and derek,thats all fella,

YOURS IN SPORT

sooty92

bought them in mate dame from malton from huntkennels and sire friend of a friend of a friend like .