Bedlington x whippet pups the dam is a 1st cross bedlington and the sire is a pure bred laguna whippet ready to go 1st aug i am putting these up for my dad he got no internet he is in HARTLEPOOL and asking £120.00 there is dogs and 1 bitch for more info pm me and i will pass numbers on if anyone is interested cheers kennel-maid.

SORRY BUT ONLY GOT 2 PICS TODAY AS CAMERA RUN OUT LOL

pups009.jpg

pups010.jpg

Bedlington x whippet pups the dam is a 1st cross bedlington and the sire is a pure bred laguna whippet ready to go 1st aug i am putting these up for my dad he got no internet he is in HARTLEPOOL and asking £120.00 there is dogs and 1 bitch for more info pm me and i will pass numbers on if anyone is interested cheers kennel-maid.

SORRY BUT ONLY GOT 2 PICS TODAY AS CAMERA RUN OUT LOL

:

pups009.jpg

pups010.jpg

[/quote

pm sent pal :thumbs:

so are they 3/4 whippet 1/4 bedlington

like i say they are not my dogs they are my dads and i dont live with them if you want anymore info i will pass numbers on if you pm me but i dont know much about the dogs cheers kennel-maid.

looks to be 3/4.. but look at that little brindle.... ;)

you don't get, fawns, brindles , in first crosses!

but they look crackin, best of luck with them

Thats correct... KM has given the breeding in the post..... They are as you say.. cracking little pups... and I keep looking at the brindle... :):yes:

Thats correct... KM has given the breeding in the post..... They are as you say.. cracking little pups... and I keep looking at the brindle... :):yes:

are you getting broody over brindle puppy? :D

so much for deerhound . . . :clapper:

are you getting broody over brindle puppy? :D

so much for deerhound . . . :clapper:

:laugh: Just looking LL .. just looking... :whistling::angel:

Guest sph1979

It make sense to asume the Dam is first cross beddy whippet and the Sire is a whippet. Give the girl a bit of a break!! (it would make sense to find out the true beeding before you post just to cover your own back) nice pups though