lurchers for sale due to work commitments

post-4566-1248115207_thumb.jpgpost-4566-1248117321_thumb.jpgpost-4566-1248117343_thumb.jpghi im putting this ad on for the lad i used to do all my dogging with before i got a job working away as hes no internet access and he'll be starting work with me in the next month or so,working other end of country and only home twice a month,so hes selling his lurchers as his wife wont be willing to look after them,and be a damn shame to let them just sit in the pen,family priorities and finances must come first as i think most people would agree in the current economical climate.

hes got two dogs for sale a Bull/greyhound/saluki/greyhound x Collie/greyhound 13months old 25" tts,untried and spot on age for this coming season £80. pics attached

3/4 Whippet 1/4 Bedlington 4 months old £70

no timewasters or messers

pm me for his number,genuine callers only

THIS SITE HAS WENT [bANNED TEXT] DOWN HILL

Nice dog that bud just hope go good homes for you atb rich.

THE MONEYS NOT A PROBLEM ALLS WE WANT IS A GOOD WORKIN HOME FOR HIM

You still got the dog mate.

BRINDLE DOG STILL FORSALE

A MATE OF MINE WANTS TOO BUY A TERRIER PUP FOR HIS 10YR OLD SON . IN THE NORTHEAST AREA NO DAFT PRICES AS JUST FOR HIS SON AS HOUSE DOG .THANKS FOR LOOKING

post-4566-1248115207_thumb.jpgpost-4566-1248117321_thumb.jpgpost-4566-1248117343_thumb.jpghi im putting this ad on for the lad i used to do all my dogging with before i got a job working away as hes no internet access and he'll be starting work with me in the next month or so,working other end of country and only home twice a month,so hes selling his lurchers as his wife wont be willing to look after them,and be a damn shame to let them just sit in the pen,family priorities and finances must come first as i think most people would agree in the current economical climate.

hes got two dogs for sale a Bull/greyhound/saluki/greyhound x Collie/greyhound 13months old 25" tts,untried and spot on age for this coming season £80. pics attached

AS AGAIN BRINDLE DOG STILL FORSALE BECAUSE OV A PRICK WHO SAID HE WAS COMEING FOR HIM AND DIDNT EVEN CALL TO SAY THAT HE WASNT COMEING SOME PEOPLE HAVENT GOT A CLUE WHAT THE EVENTALKING ABOUT. ATB WISER

Nice dog that bud just hope go good homes for you atb rich.

THE MONEYS NOT A PROBLEM ALLS WE WANT IS A GOOD WORKIN HOME FOR HIM

You still got the dog mate.

BRINDLE DOG STILL FORSALE

am after a terrier bitch pup out of top digging stuff if anyone can help atb WISER

BRINDLE DOG NOW SOLD