Red fox survey and the hunting ban

Hi all,

I am a Master student at Leeds university and for my final project I am investigating if the is a change in the population size of Red foxes in England and Wales due to the ban on hunting with Hounds.

I am doing so by comparing the observations and experiences from different groups that work or observe foxes since before 2005. I am contacting conservationist, farmers, landowners and gamekeepers for their experiences before and after the hunting ban was enforced.

I am lacking information from gamekeepers and/or people working with game species, so if you or anyone you know fits into this please take couple of minutes to fill in the survey via the link below. The results will be shared with NFU and several Wildlife Trusts throughout England and Wales, so please see this as an opportunity for you opinion on the subject to be heard and shared with these groups. Others are also welcome to fill in the survey.

The survey is anonymous so feel free to give me your opinions, and if you feel like you cannot, will not or a question does not apply to you just skip it.

To do the survey paste the link below into the toolbar.

"https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=p1VNi9ZwgeD65GUeQRwiwg_3d_3d"

Any questions please let me know.

Regards Pernille Egeberg

• 2 weeks later...