i am putting them on for my mate who used my dog to stud his bitch both sire and dam 100% on lamp retrive to hand alive jump

Dam colli whippet grey. Sire collie whippet greyhound saluki bull greyhound

5 pups

2 bitches

3 dog

1 black dog

1 black bitch

rest are brindle

born on the 29.7.09

will be ready 6 weeks from that date

keeping a dog back my self a brindle 1

wil put pics up soon pm me for more info ring paul 07824666202 cheers

post-33717-1247767729.jpg

Edited by wildhunter

best thing to do was to see if you could find possible homes previous to lining - alot of unwanted pups out there as it is , i never say anything about people lining dogs , as its always there choices , but always good to think ahead , its a good idea NOT to advertise yet as you dont know what will happen , could only have 2/3 then you have promised pups to people that you cant deliver ,

my brothers bitch was lined , and he had a good few homes lined him , more homes than he thought she would have pups , and she had 12 , they are now just over 1 week old and all have found homes without advertising such as this , mind you 2 he thinks may have to be advertised due to possible messers . and its good coursing breeding in them , and selling really cheap , as was bred for him and others who wanted a good proven litter without the expensive price tags .

hope your litter turns out how you want

all best

CL

Edited by coursing_lad
Guest rodsmith
best thing to do was to see if you could find possible homes previous to lining - alot of unwanted pups out there as it is , i never say anything about people lining dogs , as its always there choices , but always good to think ahead , its a good idea NOT to advertise yet as you dont know what will happen , could only have 2/3 then you have promised pups to people that you cant deliver ,

my brothers bitch was lined , and he had a good few homes lined him , more homes than he thought she would have pups , and she had 12 , they are now just over 1 week old and all have found homes without advertising such as this , mind you 2 he thinks may have to be advertised due to possible messers . and its good coursing breeding in them , and selling really cheap , as was bred for him and others who wanted a good proven litter without the expensive price tags .

all best

CL

although im not into coursing but enjoy watching all dogs work the saluki(coursing dogs)will always sell where i live.

as for working terrier pups,you would be looking at atleast £250 for the average pup..

all best

CL

MY mate wouldnt promise eny 1 a pup mate if it only had 2 first come first serve im keepin my pick ov the litter out ov them cheers C.L ill post pics of the pups when they are born

• 2 weeks later...
i am putting them on for my mate who used my dog to stud his bitch both sire and dam 100% on lamp retrive to hand alive

Dam colli whippet grey. Sire collie whippet greyhound saluki bull grey hound

£ 100 bitchs

£ 80 dog

the sire in his last litter had 9 bitches 1 dog back to a saluki colli greyhound all working now

pm me or ring paul on 07824666202 thanks

p.s there not my pups both parants can be seen

Edited by wildhunter
  • 3 weeks later...