Have a lurcher for sale......he is out of my dog and my dads bitch....he is nearly 18 months.......i still have two pups from the litter and i used to go out with this dog quite often as the boy that had it was only a young lad so i used to take him.......he is 26tts located near heathrow airport junction 13 M25...........Sunbury junction on M3..........£250 wanted.....he has not done a lot of work bit of bushing......has been out on the lamp probably 7 or 8 times i have seen this dog kill a few rabbits.......never ran big ears but this was why he was bred or bigger game.........is a well behaved dog needs to be kept outside not house trained.......my dad is selling the dog any questions please phone 07885 945 838 he would like a good working home....please see pictures below and in my gallery

post-10673-1247606046_thumb.jpg

Alright mate, My brother-in-law lives on feathers lane just off J13.

Whats the dog like, I am after a dog for a bit of lamping and a spot of daytime sport.

Iam after Something ready for the winter.

Edited by jjbel
whats the breeding of the dog mate and how tall is he? atb h

i cant remember what the mother is i think she is a saluki/whippet/grey you will have to speak to my dad he knows her breeding......the sire is saluki/collie/greyhound he was bred by a fella near me and his mother and father were great dogs thats why i bought him

Alright mate, My brother-in-law lives on feathers lane just off J13.

Whats the dog like, I am after a dog for a bit of lamping and a spot of daytime sport.

Iam after Something ready for the winter.

the dogs not been out a great deal.....he used to take it out bushing with a few boys from feathers lane round wraysbury.....i recon he will be a decent dog if i was still into coursing i would keep him and run him next season but im getting out of coursing too much hassle last season