i have two lakeland bitch pups,theyr black and tan with a little white on chest both parents good working dogs father is quite hard and gets stuck in and the dam is a good steady bayer both are ownd by me and can be seen i bred them to keep one for myself. im in south wales. PICTURES ARE BELOW OV THE MOTHER AND FATHER AND THE PUPS now £150

post-12716-1247493687.jpg

post-12716-1247494124.jpg

post-12716-1247494147.jpg

Edited by mantha

i have two lakeland bitch pups,theyr black and tan with a little white on chest both parents good working dogs father is quite hard and gets stuck in and the dam is a good steady bayer both are ownd by me and can be seen i bred them to keep one for myself. im in south wales. PICTURES ARE BELOW OV THE MOTHER AND FATHER AND THE PUPS now £150

where abouts in south wales?would like 1 but i live in manchester thanks

i live in merthyr mate!

i live in merthyr mate!

nice terrier and smart looking pups bud atb keano

oryt mate am intersested is that red one for sale and are they docked wb tar no 1

i live in merthyr mate!

oryt mate am intersested is that red one for sale and are they docked wb tar no 1

yes she is for sale mate and yes they are docked

i live in merthyr mate!

yes she is for sale mate and yes they are docked

iam intersested in the red bitch ....does the parents go to both .... and iam in cumbria would you take any less ....am 14 reeet into digging & it will cost abit 4 petrol wb chers no 1

wish ad seen before just got back from tenby cracking pups atb