I am frustrated though , cant get what i want first time , impatient & all the rest of it :laugh:

Why do you think the pros don't go out of a photo session with just one picture???? They don't get it right first time either. Its not unusual to take 50 shots of one subject and then bin 49 of them. Its part of the game Kay. Well done for what you did though.

I'll give you an example: A friend of mine who does under water films for a living came out to me for 2 weeks on the Canaries. We did 29 dives together each one of the dives was around one hour. I shut the dive centre so I could put all my time into his work as well for those 2 weeks. After all the editing and cutting, we ended up with 27 minutes of footage for 34 hours under water with two of us.

Feel better now

I spent years teaching under water photography and must have taken tens of thousands of photos during that time but I only consider about 400 of them as keepers.

ATB

Michael

thats why theres snapshops for memerablia and photo's you frame up.... a point and shot usualy does the snap shots, nice pics but yu know...any dong can can point an auto.

i know what you mean Kay, i took the digi slr to the festival of falconry on sunday, hadn't used it in a few months and most of the pics were crap, was rushing things, very p***** off, but thats life. At the end of the day at least you are not paying for developing a film and throwing good money away thats the great thing with digital ......

Scoobs i am a perfectioninst , i want perfect & in my eyes have only acheived it once , suppose its what drives me if i take 300 pics a day & get 1 decent one i will do the same the next day untill i get my idea of perfect :laugh: