Browning Medalist 20g O/U mc ej sst

My Wifes Browning Medalist 20g O/U, has fired less than 800 shells superb condition, lovely wood work & action nicely engraved, has single selective trigger, ejector, multi choke, Magnum proof, fibre optic front sight, mint bore, smooth trigger pull, a well designed 20 bore with action to suit, Ideal for Pigeon or Clays, very light weight for the young shot or Lady.

£525 ono.

F/F or via RFD.

Launceston Cornwall.

post-37006-1247325397.jpg

post-37006-1247325408.jpg

post-37006-1247325421.jpg

post-37006-1247325434.jpg

My Wifes Browning Medalist 20g O/U, has fired less than 800 shells superb condition, lovely wood work & action nicely engraved, has single selective trigger, ejector, multi choke, Magnum proof, fibre optic front sight, mint bore, smooth trigger pull, a well designed 20 bore with action to suit, Ideal for Pigeon or Clays, very light weight for the young shot or Lady.

£525 ono.

F/F or via RFD.

Launceston Cornwall.

surplus to requirements She's got to go £475 & she's like new.

£525 ono.

F/F or via RFD.

Launceston Cornwall.

nice looking gun...

£525 ono.

F/F or via RFD.

Launceston Cornwall.

nice looking gun...

Many thanks Essexjed, they are rather nice.

Atb, foxon.

• 1 month later...
Hi is the gun still for sale. If so how many chokes does it come with.Does it come with the browning plastic box And are you the first owner /was it new when you bought it .Thanks Alf...

Hi Alf,

Medalist is still for sale, only have the two chokes with her, bought her as new, no box.

Regards, Glynn.

• 6 months later...

£525 ono.

F/F or via RFD.

Launceston Cornwall.

Have you sold it yet ?

Ian