BULL X GREYHOUND PUPS

Thanks for that information if i owned choco myself i might know where he came from i saw a picture thought he was a nice dog. so i used him over my bitch

im sure if i wrote down all the information that choco's owner gave me and the guy who bred choco to start with it may help you all but chinese whispers the story always changes. please if you know who bred choco and all his relatives came from please put them up to help me and anyone interested

just that pup i was told by chocos owner looks just like billy but how many billys are there then?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hate to burst your bubble mate. But that pup looks nowt like bily. i should know coz im good mates with reece and lamped billy on numerous occasions. atb stabba ps. pups look little belters mate ;)

no bubble burst stabba any information that you know about the breeding of choco is welcomed

I bred choco so think i should no how he bred edzy,so you dont need ask [NO TEXT TALK] else ive just put the information on hear.i said that black an white pup looked a bit like the billy dog i had NOT reeces billy you have got totaly muduld up. :wallbash:

is this black dog chocos half brother which the pup looks like is this dogs name Billy ?

Fox buster please correct me if i am wrong i smudged the face of this gent as i wouldnt want pictures of me broadcasted on here