just in my defence guy's i would have phoned him back to let him know the pups can't go, but he phoned me on withheld number. when i found out what she had done, i wasn't impressed cos i know he said he was coming from near guildford, and it was a waste of diesel and time, but as i said if he had left a number i would have called him back str8 away to say the mrs aint happy with them goin.

when i 1st told her they was going she was like oh ok, but obviouse when i came to the crunk she couldn't do it

just in my defence guy's i would have phoned him back to let him know the pups can't go, but he phoned me on withheld number. when i found out what she had done, i wasn't impressed cos i know he said he was coming from near guildford, and it was a waste of diesel and time, but as i said if he had left a number i would have called him back str8 away to say the mrs aint happy with them goin.

when i 1st told her they was going she was like oh ok, but obviouse when i came to the crunk she couldn't do it

Could give him his fuel money back!!!

Could give him his fuel money back!!!

my thought exactly

mate it come up with held both times you rang, and when i git a text saying i had a miss call from what ever number i compared it to ai of many texts i had and it matched none, seriousely mate if i would had ya number i would phone you str8 away and saved all this hassel soon as i heard what she done i went mad, cos i knew ya said ya was traveling a fair way, and i didnt want none of this. i aint going to sit here and lie, cos thats not me, i'm being truthful with ya mate but both times it came up with held and the number didnt match

Regaradless of the withheld numbers if knew he was coming u should have answered incase it was the guy phoning if you knew that you were not going to be selling the dogs!

Just out of curiousity did u even offer to refund him his expenss on the fuel?

when i said i compared the number, i gfot a text from my service provider saying you have a miss call from (the number) and when i compared it to a text i got asking about the dogs it didnt match.

yer i have to say in my eyes you should at least give the bloke his petty money back thats the least you could do turk ........imagen if you done that mate drove for hours then got to the place to buy a pup then thay turned you down saying there not for sale now etc .....of course your wasted your time and your petrol money ..you can give him the money back but you cant give him his time back so at least you can do is give him his mkoney and applogise for wasting the blokes time .....................................or make your other half pay because it looks like it was her fault thay dident get sold !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by csme55ex