oxford of gamekeeping?

sparsholt in hapshire i went there was fantastic, but nothing beats doing the job so if you can get a apprentership (spell) id do that but there hard to find

the keeper i beat for has set me up with some guys more local to me that i can get experiance with

borders college galashiels

i want to avoid borders collage, its just down the road from me

theres a gamekeeping college at penrith called newton rigg

aye ive been looking at that one, its meant to be pretty good, any body been?

Im going there in september to do ND Game and Countryside managment. Went for the open day to look around, very smart, got dog kennels so you can have your favourite canine friend with you, armoury, their own pheasant/partridge shoot, stalking ground. Good all round spot, they also do a gamekeeping specific course.

I got offered a placement at Newton rigg but it was a conditional which I had to get 4 level c's which was impossible for me so I went to galashiels as he offered me a placement straight after the interview and I didn't need grades plus you spend three weeks with a gamekeeper after three weeks at the college

I got offered a placement at Newton rigg but it was a conditional which I had to get 4 level c's which was impossible for me so I went to galashiels as he offered me a placement straight after the interview and I didn't need grades plus you spend three weeks with a gamekeeper after three weeks at the college

most of the collages do that....