everyone entitled to opinion and i was talkin of one judge not all and no i never left with anything as not got a dog.but friend left with a second rosette and i didnt slate trophys etc they were excellent.Just when you overhear a judge after a case of cider he is biased and put a friends dog through that is what annoyed me and i was not only one that heard it.And Fran i was not getting @ you as you done all you could and made us more than welcome.And nettle rash why not travel up north and call me what you just did you faggott??? oh and dog i meant which was with your party was laid behind your organisers desk not long after the show class so forgive me if im wrong but it did look a bit odd

i know for a fact the judge didnt have a can let alone a case while he was judging,he had a can after the show,when his day had finished which had started at 6am,and as for saying what i have said to you on here to your face when i come up north,for your information me & my husband happen to live up north and i will gladly repeat it to you

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rodsmith
Oh and for record the reason my friend didnt take trophy home was because his dog was beaten in final by the dog owned bythe lady running toy stall.which turned out to be a 25.5inch dog running in the under 23inch. i asked dog to be measured in the heats before final as was clear to see it was too big but nobody measured it and it only came to light when she came to collect trophy and we measured it. she apologised and said she was just going on what he was last year when was a pup.Anyway rather than take trophy etc off her it was just agreed that she would lose her place in the Supadog final but was allowed to run dog in the right class on the sunday but it was knocked out in first round

:haha::cray: :11: :lol:

No need for rosette i really dont care but i know what i heard and thats what i am getting at.Anyway cant be bothered to argue but nettle rash your more than welcome to pay me a visit anytime but believe me you will be going home with gravel rash. Fran you did very good job just shame bout turnout but im sure will grow next year and so on.Good luck in future

No need for rosette i really dont care but i know what i heard and thats what i am getting at.Anyway cant be bothered to argue but nettle rash your more than welcome to pay me a visit anytime but believe me you will be going home with gravel rash. Fran you did very good job just shame bout turnout but im sure will grow next year and so on.Good luck in future

i think you want to think long and hard about making threats like to me on here or anywhere else

Guest rodsmith

i think you want to think long and hard about making threats like to me on here or anywhere else

fight,fight,fight. :boxing::fool::lol::lol:

This is the last i am going to say on this load of shit.

There was certainly no favouritism because we never knew anyone,the lurcher judge saturday/whippet judge sunday did not touch a can until his judging appointments were over.He also was not a judge in the champion of champions.

Its a team effort and without the hard work of a good team around you its impossible

Edited by forrest

I'd just like to add that I had a brilliant day on Sunday and couldn’t be more proud to have come home with a Champion Terrier Trophy for my Patterdale bitch.

I certainly didnt see anything untoward going on during the day and can guarantee that I've never met any of the judges before.

I think its a real shame that people feel the need to criticise the effort put in to creating these events, it was lovely to be able to show my dogs on my doorstep for once without having to travel the country. I really hope these comments don't ruin the chance of these events being repeated.

Thanks to the organisers.

By the way if anyones interested my patterdale bitches parents (owned by a friend) had a second litter yesterday so will be ready in a couple of months. Let me know if you or anyone you know would be interested and I'll keep you updated. Chocolates and blacks 3 bitches, 3 dogs.