CZ VARMINT .17

post-20963-1246735147.jpg

post-20963-1246735160.jpg

post-20963-1246735173.jpg

Hello lads just bought my first rimfire today a CZ .17 varmint 16" barrel been setting it up and i am taking it out tomorrow to zero it in to say i am chuffed is an understatement have used these guns belonging to a mate and there accuracy is unreal .

post-20963-1246735147.jpg

post-20963-1246735160.jpg

post-20963-1246735173.jpg

Hello lads just bought my first rimfire today a CZ .17 varmint 16" barrel been setting it up and i am taking it out tomorrow to zero it in to say i am chuffed is an understatement have used these guns belonging to a mate and there accuracy is unreal .

I agree with you mate i have 22 and 17 cz a fault them.

Id take bolt out or open breech though mate cant be to carefull.Good luck with it

well done mate - you will enjoy. I also have the same rifle and have been very happy with it since i brought it.

where in Essex are you?

Hi mate i live in Shoeburyness i do a lot of my hunting with terrier and guns on my permission locally and during the season i follow the Essex Farmers and Union hunt who are a fine bunch of people ;) where are you? perks mate there was no mag or ammo any where near it has not had a round through it yet taking it out in a bit to zero it in thanks for your concern though .

Edited to say read your profile hotel, your in halstead nice bit of country up there.

Edited by FLATTOP
well done mate - you will enjoy. I also have the same rifle and have been very happy with it since i brought it.

where in Essex are you?

Hi mate i live in Shoeburyness i do a lot of my hunting with terrier and guns on my permission locally and during the season i follow the Essex Farmers and Union hunt who are a fine bunch of people ;) where are you? perks mate there was no mag or ammo any where near it has not had a round through it yet taking it out in a bit to zero it in thanks for your concern though .

Edited to say read your profile hotel, your in halstead nice bit of country up there.

a little way from me then! i'm often at colchester if you fancy hitting one of the horse farms, i often get 50+ in just a few hours!

PM if your interested

Good luck with getting used to the new rifle

:gunsmilie: