ferret box

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Frank
i am the one and only that makes the reeltree boxes and the pearson that put a pic of my box and said they are selling them are wrong and have no right to say they are so please stop it phill lloyed as i do not supply you or james bradly with these boxes i am the only one that makes these boxes and for you that think you will lose a ferret box :wacko: i do it in blaze just for you o and they are not plastic and they are not wood :signthankspin: and they are the boxes on smoochers sorry but i have to get my point across as peaple like that are not very nice peaple, and give are sport a bad name

Ok, explain your self please, as im getting confused :blink: .

Frank.

Guest Leeview
i am the one and only that makes the reeltree boxes and the pearson that put a pic of my box and said they are selling them are wrong and have no right to say they are so please stop it phill lloyed as i do not supply you or james bradly with these boxes i am the only one that makes these boxes and for you that think you will lose a ferret box :wacko: i do it in blaze just for you o and they are not plastic and they are not wood :signthankspin: and they are the boxes on smoochers sorry but i have to get my point across as peaple like that are not very nice peaple, and give are sport a bad name

so it wasn't a time warp :no: the picture did appear on smoochers way back in january13th 06 and it was an old picture then(judging by the fauna) so chalkwarren hadn't taken the piccie the week before as stated :11:

must be his age eh :laugh::laugh:

Guest Leeview

so it wasn't a time warp :no: the picture did appear on smoochers way back in january13th 06 and it was an old picture then(judging by the fauna) so chalkwarren hadn't taken the piccie the week before as stated :11:

must be his age eh :laugh::laugh:

Feck me,.silly fecking ferret boxes :D

Sean,.you are in a fecking time warp...I never had you down as a shit stirrer :blink:

I've always dismissed the things that others have said,..But now I know, don't I....

Why are you so interested? Why do you try to cause trouble where no trouble exists?

Do you think I would ever lie ? How would I get away with such a thing. Most posts are dated?

The box fellah brought his realtree box down to us,.he said that he would launch them on the CLA Game Fair stand at Broadlands....He had already posted a photo of his boxes on smoochers a few days previously saying that they would take over from the wooden boxes,.We had just taken 50 bow back boxes off him,.so we suggested that his post decrying wooden boxes was a wee bit premature,. :11: What would you have said :laugh: Anyway,.I told the fellah that personally I didn't think the real tree boxes would take off,.due to the cost of producing them.... :blink: Maybe they will,.maybe they won't.. I would like to be proved wrong.

Obviously,.this didn't go down too well :laugh: Anyway,.we sold all the wooden boxes very well at Broadlands Show., My image of a real tree box was deleted IMEDIATLY that I knew he was not going to be on the stand..WHY on earth would I advertise another man's product and why would I slag it off?

Quite why certain folk are now going on about feck all and trying to cause trouble,I really don't know,.but Sean,..your own attitude has been noted,...

All the best to Timber Products ,.we wish you good fortune for the future....

Kind regards,.ONLYTHECONY...

Phil when the picture was posted by yourself I recalled seeing the very same picture on moochers13-1-06 round about 7-05ish by Jake it was a quote dont know who from, wether originally it was deleted dont know but its certainly still there, when asked you replied" that you had taken the picture the week before and would be selling them at the CLA"

as for shit stirring YETYO

Guest ferret box
Possibley U.P.V.C something for a transfer to stick on too ?

Who cares just give me the £££££££££££££

sorry not u.p.v.c but good try any way they will be on sale at midland if any one interested :)