AA S400 Multi shot conversion?

Does anyone know the cost and effectiveness and where to get the kit to convert a S400 to multishot rifle ?

cheers,

DL

http://www.rowanengineering.co.uk/

these are guys.

Cheers 'H'an'H'...

no worries mate.i think this is a much cheaper option than sending it back to air arms,although the rowan mags are manual indexing.

Edited by half n' half
Does anyone know the cost and effectiveness and where to get the kit to convert a S400 to multishot rifle ?

cheers,

DL

http://www.rowanengineering.co.uk/

these are guys.

Cheers 'H'an'H'...

no worries mate.i think this is a much cheaper option than sending it back to air arms,although the rowan mags are self indexing.

Have just spoken to Air Arms, they do not produce any multishot system for the S400, whats your experience of this system HanH ?

Edited by devonlad

I have one of these systems and they work well, they are manual index but this is no biggy.The engineering and service are second to none. They are particularly good for lamping, however you have to count your shots as there is no indication that you have shot your last. Also if you want more mags it can be a bit expensive.

I hope this helps.

Atb Dan.

I've been using a S400 with a Rowan mag for the last few months. It works ok, but is no substitute for the real thing. I'm in the process of changing my 400 for a 410. Sure, it does the same job, but the 410 is that bit easier.

Paul.