Wondering if someone could help me with dropnets.

Firstly, I know this is a bit cheeky asking this because of my low post count, but I can assure you that I'm one of those chaps who lurks about online reading all the posts, but never has to much to say.

Now, after getting into long netting around 4 months ago, I've had some sucessful trips but I have come to realise that I have a couple of areas on a very public farm, that can't be shot, - and normal access is very hard to do in the stealthy manor in which to long-net.

Anyhow, my first question is does anyone have around 120 Yards of nylon/hemp (10z or so) that I can use to hold up my net into a drop net? - I'm more than willing to pay for it/ and postage (etc).

Secondly, with dropnetting arangement - is it better to have the line tied at each end of the net, and realeased at one end and an accomplise pulls it in on the other - or should you have a simple ''loop'' arrangement where you untie and pull it in from the same area?

Many thanks in advance.

Andrew.

*edit* - I also just read about using fishing line - could this prove more effective than nylon/hemp line?

Edited by Haystack

• 3 weeks later...