Hi,

I have just bought a Winchester Mod. 70 Kal. 300WSM, and was wondering if anyone out there has some good loading info for me.

the rifle is a stainless steel and gray plastic schaft. I will be picking the rifle up on Friday and will be using it for wild boar so a good heavy bullet would be neaded.

so I hope someone can help. ;)

Cheers HTS

post-13235-1246297811.jpg

Hi,

I have just bought a Winchester Mod. 70 Kal. 300WSM, and was wondering if anyone out there has some good loading info for me.

the rifle is a stainless steel and gray plastic schaft. I will be picking the rifle up on Friday and will be using it for wild boar so a good heavy bullet would be neaded.

Cheers HTS

According to Chuck Hawks the recoil is a lot more than the 30-06, but if you can handle that 9.3x74 the 300 WSM will be a pussycat. Google in "300 WSM recoil" and you'll find some links that may help.

RicW

Hi,

Cheers HTS

According to Chuck Hawks the recoil is a lot more than the 30-06, but if you can handle that 9.3x74 the 300 WSM will be a pussycat. Google in "300 WSM recoil" and you'll find some links that may help.

RicW

Hi,

the 9,3 is not that bad it is quite easy on the shoulder when shooting.

thanks for the replies

HTS

the 9,3 is not that bad