• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some new photo's of my 3 week old pups out of Hazel x Isaac

100_0250.jpg

100_0252.jpg

100_0255.jpg

The two at the bottom are the ones I'm keeping back for myself.

did jack line hazel producing a white rough bitch called snowy? i think kipper owned her a couple of years ago then sold her to his pal beefy .I own her now and just want to check the lining before i put khan over her.any info appreciated cheers ben.

100_0250.jpg

100_0252.jpg

100_0255.jpg

did jack line hazel producing a white rough bitch called snowy? i think kipper owned her a couple of years ago then sold her to his pal beefy .I own her now and just want to check the lining before i put khan over her.any info appreciated cheers ben.

yes mate snowy is out of jack and hazel she a rough coated bitch

100_0250.jpg

100_0252.jpg

100_0255.jpg

yes mate snowy is out of jack and hazel she a rough coated bitch

thanks for the info shadrack unfortunatly she was in a road accident a few months ago and had to have her front leg off,she made a great recovery though,hops like a real un i'll put khan over this week now i know her parents were jack +hazel a.t.b.ben.

hello shadrack do the parents run the fen pre ban of course and have they been tested a lot

Turned big money down for Hazel and had over 20 matches with her only lost 3. The father Isaac has matched every year for the last 4 year, very good dog, he is 6 now and has retired. I won't breed off anything unless it's been tried and tested.

Below is a picture of the pups Grand sire Jamies Jack and my other dog ripper from a previous mating with same parents. I'll take a picture of Hazel the mother and post it tomorrow

100_0188.jpg

100_0217.jpg

I do not have a photo of Isaac unfortunately.

Edited by shadrack