im in the process of building my own at the mo...bit away from a finished job but i have a few pics of em...

IMG_3467.jpg

IMG_3473.jpg

IMG_3475.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture052-2.jpg

Picture089.jpg

IMG_4047.jpg

IMG_4019.jpg

IMG_4049.jpg

IMG_4104.jpg

IMG_4092.jpg

IMG_4108.jpg

i have gotton more done but havent taken pics of it yet but thats how mine looks so far

regards SS ;)

fair play man thats a great job :good:

im in the process of building my own at the mo...bit away from a finished job but i have a few pics of em...

IMG_3467.jpg

IMG_3473.jpg

IMG_3475.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture052-2.jpg

Picture089.jpg

IMG_4047.jpg

IMG_4019.jpg

IMG_4049.jpg

IMG_4104.jpg

IMG_4092.jpg

IMG_4108.jpg

i have gotton more done but havent taken pics of it yet but thats how mine looks so far

regards SS ;)

thoses kennels are shit hot mate , if u dont mind me asking what price ruffly would it cost to make some like that ?

thoses kennels are shit hot mate , if u dont mind me asking what price ruffly would it cost to make some like that ?

well its standing me around 1000 euro,s so far but iv got the windows for free off a friend and alot of other stuff that i picked up when houses were finishesd and the owners wanted rid of unwanted thing i took them,like the roof tiles,all the blocks for the foundation,the steel and another few bits and pieces,think if you would pay for everythin so far would be roughly 2,500 euro,s plus labour as me and the brother has done it all so far..

regards SS

nice one super sam!

your like me dont let anything go to waste! ;)

i never have mate..think i had some stuff lying around a good few years...no point in paying for too much when people will give some stuff away that can be used ;)

sounds good chippy not paying for anything but screws...the best thing for me was not paying for the 6ft double glazed windows as i think they would have put a dent in my wallet but good when your in the trade and pick up the bits and pieces for free aint it ;)

nice job scent..is that the bullet looking out of his bed in the first pic...

and that mad bitch that was trying to rattle me ferret down in the farm the last day :D

thats them pal the bitch only wanted to play with your ferret i swear :D