a nice change.

Guest air gunner

Guest air gunner

my house has a fairly large garden bordering a big field of freshly cut grass. i went out an hour ago with the camera to do a different type of shooting (although i got none even with a camera!!!) anyway i sat under a large ash tree and watched to my surprise i saw a small fox aroud 8 meters behind me in my garden i watched this for a second before it ran off. then looking out over the field i saw a whole family of foxes around 7-8 of them these were far out so i couldent zoom in. after a while they made their way around the border towards me. when they got to around 100yrds away i attempted a rabbit distress call to my surprise two of the younguns ran straight for me and stopped 5 meters infront of me. A bloody pain though as i couldent see a thing through the camera screen so there are no pics. However it was nice to view this once in a while.

Guest air gunner

in my opinion it is well worth sitting out on the edge of a field in the early evening and watch if you can get a fox call on your phone and call them if you see one. use a decent camera also ot was cool seeing a family of foxs chasing and playing. that said a 12bore would come in handy to cull them as our freerange chickens are only ssfe when they are in their coop.