Anyone tried these

When in the Cesspit this morning (Hull) I called into one of the local RFD shops.

I was after another tin of AA Diablo Fields in .22 because I like them encased in rabbit skull ;)

Sadly they had none :o:cry:

However they had these

post-18667-1245787563_thumb.jpg

Apparently they are exactly the same as the AA's and they are made by JSB

The bonus was they were a quid cheaper :) so I got my £8.00 out and the dealer asked for £10.95 :icon_eek: Last tub of em cost me £8.99 from another shop in South Cave.

When I got home I checked the details and compared the pellets. There is a very tiny weight difference and the FX seem to be taller with a more bulbous head on them.

post-18667-1245788081.jpg

Anyone used these? I had never seen them before.

Tony

i bought some yesterday and found them very good, i went out this morning and every thing i hit went down, they seem to hit the target nice and heavy with a good thud

Excellent my good man :D BTW Les, I lost your email addy :icon_redface: can you resend it please? :signthankspin:

I went out this morning with my last few AA's in my pocket.

I had knocked my rifle yesterday in the garden (it was stood against the garden table) :icon_redface:

Didnt think it would have knocked my zero though!

On my way home this morning, is bugsy sat next to the warren entrance (well a few feet away).

It was the biggest darn rabbit I have personally seen in the wild. I was very about 20 yards out and at 5 mag on the scope, the image of his/head covered 4 mildots.

It was just sitting there daring me to have a go at him :D So I decided to give him have a free heavy metal breakfast :D

:oops:

MISSED

BY A

:duh: MILE :duh:

Got the gun out this afternoon to check the zero with a target and my putty backstop. Well out :icon_eek:

at my chosen zero, the pellets were hitting high and well to the right.

Phantom