ANY HELP PLEASE!!!

Hi guys

well let me tell you the story, been fathers day i decided to take my pops to the coast today while my missis had taken her dad for a meal, on arriving home her dad had been playing Jhon Rambo and showing off with my bsa ultra multi shot [things would of been different if i was home believe me]

so he blurts out that the cocking pin won't go back in.

As you can imagine i am none pleased but could any one please help as the cocking handle is stuck out and the mag won't come out and nothing is firing from the barrell

please,please,please any help would be much appretiated. :D

pull the cocking pin ( rear one) right back......then the mag releasing pin forward......you may have to force it then it will come free and everything should be ok.......and i mean force.....my hornet did the same and had to force it with a screw driver....and it was fine after that.

then get the rolling pin from the kitchen and twat your father in law over the head with it !!!!!!!!

that should do it????

cheers

sean

Edited by SEAN3513
pull the cocking pin ( rear one) right back......then the mag releasing pin forward......you may have to force it then it will come free and everything should be ok.......and i mean force.....my hornet did the same and had to force it with a screw driver....and it was fine after that.

then get the rolling pin from the kitchen and twat your father in law over the head with it !!!!!!!!

that should do it????

cheers

sean

Thanks Sean will give it ago now

and he his well on his lol!!

thanks pal