Sneaky Fox

Hi....The other night i decided to visit some land close to me that i had'nt been on in months...I arrived about 9.00pm and it was a cracking evening ..sun shining albeit starting to go down .it was still pretty warm though .To my surprise there was rabbits everywhere ....feeding and generally sunning themselves. So i bagged one rabbit and missed a complete sitter ....I started to cut across the opening to collect my rabbit ...thats when i saw her!!!! sat out on the opposite side of the whin bushes i had been using to sneak along was a vixen ...she was sat there scratching her ears ...when i made a noise she just looked at me and kept scratching ...now keeping in mind she was no more than 20-30 feet from me she just did her own thing...thats when she started to walk away .....guess where she walked to ...yep straight to the rabbit i just shot :angry: ...she grabbed it by the neck and gave it a bite ....then not content in running away she turned and trotted past me ....i was gobsmacked .......but talk about gettin your nose rubbed in it......

I did get some of it on my phone but i cant get it to upload on here

Hi....The other night i decided to visit some land close to me that i had'nt been on in months...I arrived about 9.00pm and it was a cracking evening ..sun shining albeit starting to go down .it was still pretty warm though .To my surprise there was rabbits everywhere ....feeding and generally sunning themselves. So i bagged one rabbit and missed a complete sitter ....I started to cut across the opening to collect my rabbit ...thats when i saw her!!!! sat out on the opposite side of the whin bushes i had been using to sneak along was a vixen ...she was sat there scratching her ears ...when i made a noise she just looked at me and kept scratching ...now keeping in mind she was no more than 20-30 feet from me she just did her own thing...thats when she started to walk away .....guess where she walked to ...yep straight to the rabbit i just shot :angry: ...she grabbed it by the neck and gave it a bite ....then not content in running away she turned and trotted past me ....i was gobsmacked .......but talk about gettin your nose rubbed in it......

I did get some of it on my phone but i cant get it to upload on here

thats one bold as brass fox great story mine dosent top that but the other night me and my mate were lamping and i shot a rabbit and a cat run out from the bushes grabbed the rabbit as it was giving a few last kicks and done a runner into the bushes with it ,i aint never seen that before hats off to em aye for there sheer cheek

:no: With an air rifle!!!!! Real clever that mate. Cos that is going to show the sport in a really good light in the current political climate isn't it. So don't make such stupid comments. :no:

Freddy

i think he meant the rabbits head didnt you mate. cos if not u would be deleted from the site without warning!!

:oops: :cray:

:no: With an air rifle!!!!! Real clever that mate. Cos that is going to show the sport in a really good light in the current political climate isn't it. So don't make such stupid comments. :no:

Freddy

i think he meant the rabbits head didnt you mate. cos if not u would be deleted from the site without warning!!

Why? :unsure:

One very bold and very brave Fox, obviously never been scared by a Human, have had Buzzards come and take my decoys before now.

Freddy

Quite Correct :thumbs:

Freddy

Why? :unsure:

Because you have no guarantee that the Fox will be killed cleanly, compared to a Centrefire. It is absolutely against forum rules to post pictures or written texts on the shooting of Foxes, the forfeit is instant deletion. :thumbs: