Advice needed

Hello all,thinking about either buying or selling my cz.22 rifle and getting a Fac air rifle,but dont know whats the best type?What sort of lbs do you get them in ect?.The reason for getting is that some of my permission is to near houses and using .22 rimfire not the best choice :icon_eek:

So any help would be grand prices ect ect

cheers lindsay

Hello all,thinking about either buying or selling my cz.22 rifle and getting a Fac air rifle,but dont know whats the best type?What sort of lbs do you get them in ect?.The reason for getting is that some of my permission is to near houses and using .22 rimfire not the best choice :icon_eek:

cheers lindsay

is your main issue with the rimfire the sound or travel of the bullet?

pcp is the only real option.

career 707..........up 70+ ft/lbs

or any of the theoben rapid series.

you will be looking at around the £450 mark upwards.........FAC air rifles tend to sell for a bit less than sub 12 ft/lb legal limit rifle as they have a more limited market.

cheers

sean

cheers lindsay

is your main issue with the rimfire the sound or travel of the bullet?

bullet travel

rapid mk1 can be tuned to 60ft lbs try rapid neil or is it colin try anyway on bbs he is the boy on rapids or contact him through manchester airguns just mention you want a rapid fac if thats the gun you are interested in because of the big bottle will give you plenty of shots you need to think about this because the higher up you go the less shots you get.

http://www.manchesterairguns.co.uk/

Edited by marko

the usual type cylinder airguns are from about 30 shots down to 10 or 15...so a big bottle required.

17-18fp in .177 is this side of sonic for a mid weirght pellet, a little more for .22, i think they just make the pellets heavier to up the fp's(the gun power goes up but the heavier pellet travels slower), as in 900fps but a 20-30 grain pellet, after the 850-900 a lot of pellets lose the acuracy a bit.. then theres barrel legth too.

i beleive the usuals power rating is 30fp for .177 with a bisley magnum(heavey pellet or such likes) or 40 with .22 and a heavey pellet.

apart from that yup contact manchesterairguns, thems the rapid boys ....

Edited by ghillies
You could get a high power gas ram rifle, such as the Theoben eliminator. Its single shot but it doesnt need charging. Never owned 1 but it might be just what your looking for.

hell ovva noise but the kicks distinctive lol.