Sea fishing for beginers

Hi basicaly today i decided i wanted to try and do some sea fishing. Ive only done it abit like once before. Can any one give me any tips on how to get started or point me in the direction of a good site for beginers info please. I dont even have a rod how much should i expect to bepaying for a beginers kit. I did abit of spinning before off a jetty but never caught a thing. Im living in wiltshitre atm but i wouldnt mind traveling to some were decent for a day. Can any one recomend me any decent places not to far away on the coast? Thanks for you help in advance.

Go on Veals website and get yourself a 12ft Beachcaster, Fixed Spool Reel loaded up with about 18lb Mainline depending on what sort of venue your Fishing, a load of Swivels (not too big as they're more expensive), Beads, Crimps, Forceps and some 60lb Line to use as a Shockleader and Rig Bodys.

I could go on forever with a list of Gear to buy but you don't need loads, just get yourself a basic set up and have some fun! :yes:

There's plenty of sites which show how to make different Rigs (Flappers and Pulleys are what I mostly use)

Any questions just ask, I'm In Ipswich, not sure how far that Is from you but your welcome down for a Fish anytime ;)

Butch

well my first sea fishing rod was a beach caster that was £20 and a Shakespeare then my reel was a fixed spool that was about 30 quid i think and then i just put some 18lb line on and bought a bunch of tackle from spinners to 4 hook rigs the best place i would say to try is a pier if theres one close to you if not the beach