Michael Johnson from near Saltburn

Hi All

I'm trying to get in touch with a guy called Michael Johnson from near Saltburn, he's mainly a coursing greyhound man who has also bred some lurchers. I bought a very good bitch pup off him a few years back and want to try and find a dog from the same litter to use on a mate's bitch. The mobile and landline numbers I have for him from several years back no longer work so I don't know if he has moved, died or just changed phone company. I will be grateful if anyone who has a number for him or can otherwise put me in touch with him could contact me via pm. Cheers. LG

I last seen him at the Coquetdale coursing clubs final meeting, I think he was going to get into track dogs, his limp is off a damaged hip but he is a proper Gentleman. I may be able to get a telephone nnumber for you if you can not trace a one yourself. John Teal the Greyhound Trainer from Scarborough way is pal's with him.

I last seen him at the Coquetdale coursing clubs final meeting, I think he was going to get into track dogs, his limp is off a damaged hip but he is a proper Gentleman. I may be able to get a telephone nnumber for you if you can not trace a one yourself. John Teal the Greyhound Trainer from Scarborough way is pal's with him.

Thanks mate, I will be grateful if you can get a number for him. Cheers. N.