cheers killer6 he is mate he's only young 13 month,i'll let ya know how he gets on in the near future.

How is he bred mate?

he's an half cross fella

Bet you cant what for the season to start can you with that dog.

car'nt wait for the season full stop i've plenty on mate.suppose too had ago tonite,but the other lad bailed out. lol

who messed ya

that will be me the landy died last nigth so as from now on its bigryan1 the daihatsu man ha ha and mite of gone if their wasnt a house full cant get them all in ha ha if you fancy a night out giz a ring real deal im up for it mate would like to see sunny run and that pup of yours ? ?

cheers killer6 he is mate he's only young 13 month,i'll let ya know how he gets on in the near future.

How is he bred mate?

he's an half cross fella

car'nt wait for the season full stop i've plenty on mate.suppose too had ago tonite,but the other lad bailed out. lol

who messed ya

that will be me the landy died last nigth so as from now on its bigryan1 the daihatsu man ha ha and mite of gone if their wasnt a house full cant get them all in ha ha if you fancy a night out giz a ring real deal im up for it mate would like to see sunny run and that pup of yours ? ?

have you got the balls to jump in a scooby with me ha ha ha . have you got a daihatsu yet

How is he bred mate?

he's an half cross fella

who messed ya

have you got the balls to jump in a scooby with me ha ha ha . have you got a daihatsu yet

i got him a belter yesterday.

How is he bred mate?

he's an half cross fella

who messed ya

MATE now is it? lol can i come real. ha ha

How is he bred mate?

he's an half cross fella

who messed ya

MATE now is it? lol can i come real. ha ha

DONT GET UPSET MATE YOU WAS GOING WITH SID THE OTHER NIGHT SO I THOUGHT f**k IT IM READY FOR THE REAL DEAL HA HA AND YES IV GOT A BELTER OF A DAIHATSU MATE

How is he bred mate?

he's an half cross fella

who messed ya

MATE now is it? lol can i come real. ha ha.

HA HA DONT YOU TWO BE FALLIN OUT HA HA .FANCY GETTING A POOR TRACK HA HA HA ALL YOU NEED NOW IS THE DOGS HA HA HA ONLY JOKING DONT GET UPSET XX

DONT GET UPSET MATE YOU WAS GOING WITH SID THE OTHER NIGHT SO I THOUGHT f**k IT IM READY FOR THE REAL DEAL HA HA AND YES IV GOT A BELTER OF A DAIHATSU MATE