Bull cross dog in carlislie

Alright boys and girls my mrs cousin rang me up yesterday he has bought a bull greyhound x collie greyhound bitch 6month old he lives in warick bridge near carlisle the bitch was bred in carlisle the sire was a dog called turk meant to be a real good dog. he has an akita at home and the dogs are knoking hell out of each outher and he has asked me to find it a home he gave £150 for the bitch and wants £80 for it but before I start asking people about it I wanted to see if any one has heard of this dog turk because dont want to be finding a home for it with my mates if the lads have just blown sunshine up its arse because none of the dog men down hear has heard of turk but some one said if its a good dog it might of come off a bull line at workington any body heard of turk. sorry for the long post.

oh sorry, just turks name is put infront of alot of good dogs.

Yeh no bother mate names get thrown around way too much with dogs thats why I wanted a bit of info on the dog before I try and find it a home and tell people its bred out of a good dog I am not brgging about a dog I know nowt about Ive been told its one of the best coursing dogs in carlisle and every dog man in that area knows it so I thought id test the water on hear cheers mate.

i bred turk of my old bitch nell to one of my old straights which the police took off me and the dog is very well bred in my eyes the games iv ever seen the dog in question was a 3 quater bull

Guest NICOLA

I CAN GARANTEE U NOW THAT THE DOG TURK ONLY HAD ONE LITTER OV PUPS HE WENT OVE A GREYHOUND THAT PUP THAT YOUR SAYING IS OUT OV TURK IS A LOAD OV CRAP MATE AS THE PUP IS FAR 2 YOUNG 2 BE OUT OV HIM ND BAMBI WHO OWNED THE DOG WOULD NO WAY OV PUT HIM OVER COLLIE X AND ALL THE PUPS WENT 2 CLOSE FRIENDS AS 4 THE DOG TURK HE AS GOT 2 BE THE HARDEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN BEING OUT WITH IT MANY TIMES BUT SADLY THE DOGS BEING PUT 2 SLEEP BY THE RSPCA AS THEY TIED 2 SAY HE WAS A STRAIGHT PIT THE WANKERS

I CAN GARANTEE U NOW THAT THE DOG TURK ONLY HAD ONE LITTER OV PUPS HE WENT OVE A GREYHOUND THAT PUP THAT YOUR SAYING IS OUT OV TURK IS A LOAD OV CRAP MATE AS THE PUP IS FAR 2 YOUNG 2 BE OUT OV HIM ND BAMBI WHO OWNED THE DOG WOULD NO WAY OV PUT HIM OVER COLLIE X AND ALL THE PUPS WENT 2 CLOSE FRIENDS AS 4 THE DOG TURK HE AS GOT 2 BE THE HARDEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN BEING OUT WITH IT MANY TIMES BUT SADLY THE DOGS BEING PUT 2 SLEEP BY THE RSPCA AS THEY TIED 2 SAY HE WAS A STRAIGHT PIT THE WANKERS

You only know what your told and that is why I came on hear and asked about the dog because I know nothing about the dog and too many people throw a good dogs name about and label any old shite with a good dogs name just to get a few extra quid for it and I wasnt going to tell people it is out of turk till I was sure it was or wasnt and now I know its not so maybe this pup is out of the brother that is in carlisle god knows f**k it il let the lad get rid of this pup him self and just hope it goes to a good home thanks for all the replies atb. :thumbs:

You only know what your told and that is why I came on hear and asked about the dog because I know nothing about the dog and too many people throw a good dogs name about and label any old shite with a good dogs name just to get a few extra quid for it and I wasnt going to tell people it is out of turk till I was sure it was or wasnt and now I know its not so maybe this pup is out of the brother that is in carlisle god knows f**k it il let the lad get rid of this pup him self and just hope it goes to a good home thanks for all the replies atb. :thumbs:

the turk from carlisle is a diffrent one thats well known, the turk from carlisle was sold to some travellers who i know for 1600

turk was used over a greyhound bitch , the pups will have no collie in them...think they will be about 8/9 months old now