"LAMPING-MAN 888" sent me a pm about my dog for sale, first post and same dodgy spelling as travis22. he dont give up does he. guys like that dont deserve to own a dog, i wouldnt sell him mine if he offered me £150,000 instead of £150. class A waster!!!

ps mods dont delete this, everyone should read it!!!

whats the matter with travis? whats he done wrong i think im missing something...
all he does on this site is buy and sell dogs, he,s bought and sold god knows how many on this site so think he doing something wrong eh?
whats the matter with travis? whats he done wrong i think im missing something...
all he does on this site is buy and sell dogs, he,s bought and sold god knows how many on this site so think he doing something wrong eh?

well just in it for the money int he.

well just in it for the money int he.

yeah, he will be happy with a few bucks and the dogs wont know if there coming or going. theres only one winner there then eh.

Sounds oh to familiar people buying and selling so called 'Working dogs'

Well, even though he may be doing something silly if this is true. There is NO need to make topics up naming and shaming him, just use your head and message a moderator. I'm not trying to be a 'THL smartass' but there is just no need for this thread, and even if there was it is in the wrong place.

Well, even though he may be doing something silly if this is true. There is NO need to make topics up naming and shaming him, just use your head and message a moderator. I'm not trying to be a 'THL smartass' but there is just no need for this thread, and even if there was it is in the wrong place.

maybe by the time one of the mods deleted him some other poor dogs gonna fall into the trap of travis22. does travis22 use his different usernames to buy and SELL dogs? yes. so if its posted on here it might prevent someone being duped. i read a thread yesterday about him and was trying to look out for the guys on here. so maybe its in the right place and maybe there is a need for this thread. if the mods didnt agree with my posting this surely it would be deleted and i wouldnt be typing this.