Speak to the Electoral Registrar at your local council Missie, ask them why you haven't received them as its denying you the ability to vote.

Which is serious in my view :yes:

It will be important in a short while when we have a General Election! :laugh:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest STORM CHASER
I have no sympathy for those who don't vote, then moan when shit happens.

I normally do vote, but at the moment with the world of crap i'm facing it just does'nt, seen important, finding a home for my kids, is top of the list.... some of us...have more to worry about than others. Im sick with worry :sick:

Guest Scuba1
I have no sympathy for those who don't vote, then moan when shit happens.

Correct !!!! People that don't vote loose the right to moan and winge about politics and just for being able to do that its worth a walk to the poll booth.

Unfortunately I would have had to fly back to El Hierro in order to do my bit as I am not yet registered here in The UK and that stopped me from voting this time round. I am gutted but it would have meant a week away from the things the I have to do here so it was not an option.

If I had known, that there are so many on here that don't care about these matters I would have asked one of you to put a vote in for me and paid you a pint for it to give you an incentive as far as the future of the country goes.

ATB

Michael