my 5/8 3/8 bullgrayhound bitch

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

halfx dog bang on 26" 4 years old pm me if you want to know lines etc im after a bitch out him to decent bullx bitch and i know you dont keep crap im a bit of a distance maybe though the dogs unfit in the pik was lay up after an injury.

post-9812-1244129158.jpg

Guest fence_hopper
isn't that jade19's dog who got banned :icon_eek:

thought the same meself,

but it was for sale a week or so ago.

Cheers. :yes: :yes:

it's abit odd how jade19 said kreet was her fella and she had alot to say and there was no signe of kreet while jade19 was on..got his miss banned bit out of order that :no:

hi all i've got a 5 year old bullx she's never had a litter yet, but i'm thinking of mateing her this time she's on season now she's about 23to 24 tts. but not decided what to put over her, i'm open to options please no messers i want a good dog, i will travel within reason.cheers atb i'll give you my number if anyone wants to ring me 07916542406

has'nt your mate got a dog there that has done over 700 foxes ???? :whistling:

hey lucky i dint think he new carter ha ha ha if its johns itll have done 7000 in a week

if its my birds dog then its clearly mine seing as she lives with me and owns what i own is this not comon sense guys ? i can assure you that this dog was not for sale a lad i know has a dog of the same stud dog as mine for sale yes but i wouldnt part with mine for the world the dog is not up for public stud either am wanting a bitch out him and would have to be from another bullx that i could see do its job not just anything i added to this post as i have been a member of this site for 3 or so years give or take a few months eather way i have seen this mans posts and know he wont entertain crap so back in your box's im not trying to sell nor make money out this dog in anyway so aint like im breaking any rules or laws i have the right to offer this dog to the lad just like anyone else i wont discuss what he can and cant do on here as ill just get banned as usual so unless you are the owner of the dog my post was aimed at then but out and if the owner aint intrested then thats fair enough.

jade is my partner so i thought any twat with any comon sense would know her dogs were mine also she said all along she was my partner so get a grip of your selfs it doesnt state anyplace that the spouse of a banned member cannot have an account on here.

hi all i've got a 5 year old bullx she's never had a litter yet, but i'm thinking of mateing her this time she's on season now she's about 23to 24 tts. but not decided what to put over her, i'm open to options please no messers i want a good dog, i will travel within reason.cheers atb i'll give you my number if anyone wants to ring me 07916542406

whys it gone off the main page ? ?

HA HA ONLY IN HIS DREAMS .use sunny out off my kennels .he is 26 ish an takes four out off four . you no it makes sense

here the bitch,

another

golly mate bein trying to ring you pal, , give me a ring if you want, atb

i've spoken to the lad,with golly mate,had network problems on my phone.

hey lucky i dint think he new carter ha ha ha if its johns itll have done 7000 in a week

just concentrate on your own dogs instead off slagging others off .think jon has done a few more than you reavo.not sticking up for no one .but you have only been at it a couple off years . how many you got under your belt i.e your dog ,your motor,your driving.why be bitter when you can learn