I have just purchased a Logun S16 and after filling buddy bottle up full and after screwing to rifle it is leaking. The O ring in bottle looks a bit worn so i put a O ring out my plumbing box on and leak seemed to stop a bit and i left 20mins and went to fire gun and bottle empty.All i want to know is is this a common fault and can it be easily and cheaply fixed and also will it stop the pressure gauge from working as it did not register when attached to rifle.Thanks Jon

hello mate, i may be wrong but i think the s16 "o" ring is a specific size ( oversized).......try and get a genuine one and see how it is........loads for sale on ebay.

sorry not to be more specific.

al the best

sean

a friend had this and it was a leak inside it had to go back but be warned the company that fixed them went to the wall and he had a job to get the gun back dont know if they have found someone else make sure you find out first they had it for about 3 months

ben

hi my mate had the same model as you and had no end of bother with it one problem after another with o rings .he could not zero it in it was shooting all over the place just problem after problem i thought this was an isolated 1 off thing seems not after reading your post he ended up going back to the dealer and carried on so much they exchanged the rifle for a airarms s410 straight swap so i think the rule of the day is forget loguns give them a wide berth hope this helps take it back and carry on get rid

I have just purchased a Logun S16 and after filling buddy bottle up full and after screwing to rifle it is leaking. The O ring in bottle looks a bit worn so i put a O ring out my plumbing box on and leak seemed to stop a bit and i left 20mins and went to fire gun and bottle empty.All i want to know is is this a common fault and can it be easily and cheaply fixed and also will it stop the pressure gauge from working as it did not register when attached to rifle.Thanks Jon

You can always sell it off cheap to me :D

Problem now solved went to gasket place and got some new O rings.Webley who now own Logun charge £12 for ten O rings but my advice is go to gasket place and get O ring at 10mm ID with 2.5 section in nitrile material with with 70-80 shore hardness.These are lot better material than proper ones and cost only 2p each so you may as well change O ring each time you fill up bottle up. Probably best to put on with 3 pronged plies to rather than roll down thread and into rebate as O ring can become twisted.Hope this helps some people so not payin for genuine parts all time.