my ferret n its hutch

Guest wildogman

Guest wildogman

Thank's frank but i live in austraila atmo l0l im from uk north west ... only been out here 4 years in oz and i thought to get back in my old hunting times here its pritty good too heaps rabbits and everything :signthankspin::good:

Guest Frank
Thank's frank but i live in austraila atmo l0l im from uk north west ... only been out here 4 years in oz and i thought to get back in my old hunting times here its pritty good too heaps rabbits and everything :signthankspin::good:

I see :D , ive seen on hunting vids the amount of bunnys out their, massive populations atright. :yes:

What would be your avarage bag in a days ferreting?

Frank.

Guest wildogman

yeah frank :) urm if i could go all day man i could easyly get 40 rabbits even more if i had extra hands theres unlimted places to go here theres like 100 mile off railway track thats next to the high way so thats bloody good and other places... and rabbits my biggest hall on my own is 8 but i dident do many holes to get that but i only go for 2 to 3 hours and pegging and all that my self ... but yeah still worth it l0l and couple pics there :11: B)

yeah frank :) urm if i could go all day man i could easyly get 40 rabbits even more if i had extra hands theres unlimted places to go here theres like 100 mile off railway track thats next to the high way so thats bloody good and other places... and rabbits my biggest hall on my own is 8 but i dident do many holes to get that but i only go for 2 to 3 hours and pegging and all that my self ... but yeah still worth it l0l and couple pics there :11: B)

How you finding living out there mate and where abouts are you? Will you get yourself a lurcher?

I got my skilled migration visa through a couple of months ago, thinking about moving south of Perth, nice and green down there.

Guest wildogman

:good:B) And l0l at wikedweasel yeah man there nouthing to worrie about at this time year here and in summer just gota be weary thats all ... ive spoke to lots ferreters and they havent lost anything really and only one dude i know has lost a ferret to a snake but other from that i dont give a shite :11: and there aint no spiders 2 worrie about also :p there there but dont bother me much and Shepp ive just got a german wire haird pointer pup man i was thinkinh off lurcher but i'll wait till i get back to uk to get my patts n lurchers l0l i got my gwh for foxes n dear n pigs l0l and shepp wa is a awesome place there man heaps english n scotish people out there and packy's l0l im in N. S . W and yeahh keep posting all some good reads

my lil bugger gwp B)

:good:B) And l0l at wikedweasel yeah man there nouthing to worrie about at this time year here and in summer just gota be weary thats all ... ive spoke to lots ferreters and they havent lost anything really and only one dude i know has lost a ferret to a snake but other from that i dont give a shite :11: and there aint no spiders 2 worrie about also :p there there but dont bother me much and Shepp ive just got a german wire haird pointer pup man i was thinkinh off lurcher but i'll wait till i get back to uk to get my patts n lurchers l0l i got my gwh for foxes n dear n pigs l0l and shepp wa is a awesome place there man heaps english n scotish people out there and packy's l0l im in N. S . W and yeahh keep posting all some good reads

my lil bugger gwp B)

I was thinking about training a lurcher here and taking it over to OZ in a couple of years, only thing is it would cost 3 or 4 grand to get it through quarantine, still thinking about it mind.

I hear that a disease was released out there some time ago which wiped out most of the rabbits, is this right mate? I also hear theres unfortunately no hares in WA! Hope theres some deer though.

Guest wildogman

yeah shepp i brought my old german wire haired out here man in 2002 cost us about 2 n half grand all up about and yeah was in quarntine here for 6 months befor we got him so that wasent that bad and yeah lurchers man would be good out here plenty hair in nsw and qld and its over run down this was with rabbits and theres plenty dear in oz l0l good on ya if you do bring one out here aswell and even a patterdale good line tho would be a handy yearly income l0l $1000 bucks piss easy for them here anyways man good hunting :11: :clapper: