Worth the Early Start

Well its been i while since i got up at 3:30 but me an a mate where out shooting yesterday and thought it would be a good idea to have a stalk about down on is patch, So we went for meeting up Around 4 am. 3:30 this morning the Alarm went of got out of bed got the gun the dog and set of to meet up with Stu. 40 min later where having a look about but nothing out .. a few tracks in the morning due and the odd Pheasant calling out that was it. We headed for the corner of the wood which would take us into the next field, just as we got over the barbed wire fence the dog decided that he wanted to have a mad five min and chase birds around... F***** :angry:

As the ass is jumping about like a twit Stu spotted a doe just over the bank in the open field i got him to hold the dog and i edged forward to have a look to see if there was a buck in toe ..... there was a nice oak tree between me and the doe so i used that as cover and edged my way closer to have a look.... sure enough there was a Buck so i tucked my self up against the edge of the oak and waited for the shot .... he fell on the spot.