american bull dog x grayhound

even if it was considered.... other than the hines and scot lines american bulldogs are only bred for shows, are they not???

ALL named blood lines of AM Bulldog are for show, the only place to get a real Bulldog is from a hog hunter and most are just crossbred for type and skill not to be "pure bred", LOT of Curr, pointer, hound, or cattle type dogs.. If it is registered it is CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well then they are not bulldogs if they are bred with all types and you cant label everything bred along those lines as crap be they named breeds of bulldog or not.why would hog hunter use bull blood if it was total crap.folk in britain cannot comment on strains here on hogs for obviouse reasons.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cant see they would be better than the other bull terrier x's? if you have to go to more and more grey why bother when you can get the (decent)terriers easier??

how do any that own am bulls find them as guards? all looks and no balls? been ruined by the shows?

scotty

Although i agree with most of what has been said about the cross with an AB & in some cases people are right about the show thing too, there are quite afew working AB breeders out there with proper working protection titles to prove it just acouple would be Bluebloods, Churchills, Caldeys etc & when you get a proper one you got a hell of a dog infact to much for most people & being slow to mature you cant push them like a shepherd etc they need everything done slowly & & nots lots of pressure & this is why most people have problems with them as they overload them too young & then think they got a shite dog all cause they messed him up. Albeit i am abit biased as i have one but i know as long as i live ill have an AB or Molosser type dog around as they do EVERYTHING in life 100% & if given the proper foundation they truly are the best. ( for me atleast lol )

My AB is five now ( his mum was an import & his dad was half decent ) & honestly he has afew side issues like being to Civil to strangers etc at times but allways controllable & worth his dog food ten times over he also has titles in Mondio Ring ( protection ) Brevet MR1 & when push comes to shove his allways there, Ive had afew dogs shepherds, Mastiffs, Staffies, Spaniels & afew crosses inbetween & his my best dog by far.

Like anything if you goto a good source & really research what you want from any chosen breed you can find them eventually as long as you put the hard work in & when you do its so rewarding lol

cant see they would be better than the other bull terrier x's? if you have to go to more and more grey why bother when you can get the (decent)terriers easier??

how do any that own am bulls find them as guards? all looks and no balls? been ruined by the shows?

scotty

Here is my mates bulldog i would guarantee no one could get into his yard or house without this dog savaging you lol he is a bully/hybrid type way to big to be bred fr working lurcher but fantastic looker and guard n companion 3 year old now

Photo004.jpg

here is the pair

BronxnLib1.jpg

Edited by trick_the_slip

tts have you seen page 2 the dog i've got?it does'nt look f**k all like american bulldogx grayhound he's not heavy tall a long dog can run for fun, but i was told by a kid from barnsley it american bulldogx grayhound.iall i wanted to know was who bred this dog as they was only 2 in the litter this one and a blue one.so who ever got a blue dog like this one i'd like to see it.

tts have you seen page 2 the dog i've got?it does'nt look f**k all like american bulldogx grayhound he's not heavy tall a long dog can run for fun, but i was told by a kid from barnsley it american bulldogx grayhound.iall i wanted to know was who bred this dog as they was only 2 in the litter this one and a blue one.so who ever got a blue dog like this one i'd like to see it.
would they be johnson bred tricky,nice pair they can go very heavey them johnson,ive never seen vey heavey scott type.

maybe ur dog dog is a staff or pit cross i had 1 similar to that. nice dog u got

would they be johnson bred tricky,nice pair they can go very heavey them johnson,ive never seen vey heavey scott type.

yes doga they are johnson mate kept in gd shape tho very fit dogs for there breed n size etc