monmouth conrty fair

i was at Monmouth country fair a few weeks back and there was a guy there selling sheet netting for £33 per 200 and £17 per 100, also fibreglass and carbon fibre poles for £2.25 each. i bought one net but i wish i had bought more, thing is i have lost his card and cant find him on the internet. he says he will be at the midlands and cla fairs but i would like some more bits now.

anyone know who it was, the wife says that 'Just Nets' rings a bell but not sure.

at these prices its a bit of a bargain so would like to find him again

thanks in advance for any help offered.

regards

Phil.

thanks for the pm's

i have phoned living heritage up and got the number for him 200yrs for £30 :clapper: that will do nicley

thanks gain

Phil

Phoned yesterday tea time and got then thismorning. well happy with them and would reconmend to anyone looking for long nets.

liam Brinded is who it was.

Phil.

so i dont brake the forum rules, type in 'liam Brinded longnets' into goggle. its a tri-pod web site so you cant miss it.

i dont want to be banded just as im trying to find a HMR.lol.

hope thats ok

kind regards

Phil

nice one mate "want to get another longnet top bloke"......

where in gloucester are you?

i didt notice until today.lol

good to chat to locals.hehe

do you ferret cleeve hill at all or are you a night time creaper ;)

Phil

from the forest mate..do all kind of pest control got afair bit of land to look after.bringing on a 10 month old bullx want him to get use to the longnets ready for the season my last 100yarder got trashed by my other dogs dear hoby but worth it......

from the forest mate..do all kind of pest control got afair bit of land to look after.bringing on a 10 month old bullx want him to get use to the longnets ready for the season my last 100yarder got trashed by my other dogs dear hoby but worth it......

my brother is the forest, ruardean(sp) and his lakes are out at Huntley but the land owner doesn't like guns. i would like to get the stalking on there.

Im still learning all these things and trying to remember some of the ways i did as a kid.lol.

im having to net 2 places at the moment, one on request from the farmer so i have to show willing or lose my pigeon shooting, and the same for a school, its a shame when the little uns get over the nets, gosh cant they jump :D

with a little luck my fac ticket will be here next week, my new rifles are waiting for me. :clapper:

i have lost a lot of my land because the shoot has wound up so 2600 gone with it.

if every you want some company then im just about always available ;)

kind regards

Phil

im about two miles from ruardean mate lived in the forest all my life.and know most people in the area so i might know your brother or you good hunting around here between me and the family we got most of the ground to.i have been shooting with a bruno .22 blue tip getting kills about 130yards had two foxes and 14 rabbits last time we were out.Also shoot a rapid 7 fac and one standard.do alot of ferreting got two jills ready to drop and one male like an "otter" also a whippetx terrier blue whippet and my nutter bullx.like doing longnetting at night got a 100yard quickset net great fun at night with big bags to.thats why i wanted to get intouch with liam thats where i got it from and wanted a 75yarder for my youngest to use.we will have to arrange to go out for a look about.......

on my first dog. 9mth old cocker, great fun and great to haave around. loves water.

working 3 50mtr quick sets, on is damaged so going back for a replacments next week. woulds like to get back intlo the ferreting again but havent got the land with holes, just rabbits coming though the fences hence the nets.

my tikka T3 222 and cz 17mhr are just waiting for the ticket to come then i can start getting out with them.

varnister is where brother lives and im between glos and chelt.

offers always there if you need company.hehe

kind regards

Phil