browsing the net

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MRD no not at all i have all the dogs i need thanks. mine do the job i want it to so she does for me.

He does look a nice dog. thats all im saying, people are so quick to jump on the ban waggon these days.

AND all i'm saying is that if you know the score with these types £300 is nothing for the right breeding. Try one dog out there at the moment which is £1000 a pop! MRD.

MRD no not at all i have all the dogs i need thanks. mine do the job i want it to so she does for me.

He does look a nice dog. thats all im saying, people are so quick to jump on the ban waggon these days.

AND all i'm saying is that if you know the score with these types £300 is nothing for the right breeding. Try one dog out there at the moment which is £1000 a pop! MRD.

Thats right ,theres a couple out there charging between 500 to a grand,for a lining but usually between friends its free and the litters gone before they drop .

The things us men do to keep the boss happy. she didnt mind me spending money on kennels keeps the dogs in one place. Although they do have run of the garden when im here aswell.

Hi mate just off nigth shift.Put up a six foot fence round the garden.Just waiting for the dragon to get up.So i can add the gate.To let the dog out of the pen.If i wake her she will slay me :icon_redface: Catcher 1

If i was you mate id tell that you want a nice fry up for when you got home before you done the fence or else. (my misses is out the room thats why im typing this). lol

She just woke up and i got it in the ear for turing the heating up to high.what is that thing called domestic abuse.crap its just nag nag nag :whistling:

mine just made me 2 boilde duk egss with some brown bread. Its love in our house at the moment lol.

You would think she we be in agood mood as she and my Dauther Granson just came back from disneyland yesterday :wallbash: I am thinking off selling her Catcher 1

Justa thread to advertise his peddling site.

HI J Darcy do you realy think it is a pedding site.I have spoken to the guy and he seems all right atb Catcher 1

i will ask you one question...

"Is it a site that predominantly sells dogs and puppies"

if you answer yes then there was really no need to ask me was there....