Logun Axsor, best pellets?

Hi folks, I am having some trouble trying to find a pellet that my Logun Axsor woks well with. I have tried RWS superfield/superdomes,superhollowpoint,(for rats) Logun Penetrator, and Bisley Magnum. Superfield sounded a bit twangy. But I can't seem to get any concistency with the shots they are allover the place! :cry: Is there anyone on here with a Logun Axsor that have found a pellet that works well, I know that every gun is different but it may be a start for me. it's .22

Any advice or suggestions would be great. :hmm:

i you sure its the pellets mate?are they not clipping the silencer on the way out?all the axsor made guns i've had haven't been particularly pellet fussy usually liking the AA diablo a lot.

try a group of pellets without the silencer on first just in case it is that though,it could save you a fortune in pellets.

i you sure its the pellets mate?are they not clipping the silencer on the way out?all the axsor made guns i've had haven't been particularly pellet fussy usually liking the AA diablo a lot.

try a group of pellets without the silencer on first just in case it is that though,it could save you a fortune in pellets.

Cheers I will try that, thank you. I know these are supposed to be a really accurate gun. and I love it fits me really well.

Cheers I will try that, thank you. I know these are supposed to be a really accurate gun. and I love it fits me really well.

no worries mate,let me know how you get on and if you're struggling i'll try and suggest something else.