plummer terrier

if anyone in the fife area has any ratting days going it would be much appreciated...

tell you what ill lend you my 12 shoot the damn thing an get yourself a proper terrier

ive have had a few russels a border x lakeland and a pup out of her that was border x lakeland x patterdale and i would say they all work well.

the thing is i'm waiting on a pure line plummer bitch comming to me as my dog is the outcross bull that brian introduced for the bigger head,

the plan is to start breeding them to keep the line as was intended and make pups available in scotland.

just a point to note flatcap and not to cause argie bargie you cannot get a plummer for love nor money at the mo unless your willing to wait on breeders lists, therefore i would assume they very popular,

but hey each to there own.

anyway this is digressing from the point "DOES ANYONE IN SCOTLAND HAVE ANY RATTING DAYS ON THE GO PLEASE)

YOU MUST REALLY TEST YOUR DOGS THEN :icon_redface::icon_redface: TRYIN TO SCRAT A DAY OUT RATTIN :icon_redface::icon_redface:

if anyone in the fife area has any ratting days going it would be much appreciated...

tell you what ill lend you my 12 shoot the damn thing an get yourself a proper terrier

ive have had a few russels a border x lakeland and a pup out of her that was border x lakeland x patterdale and i would say they all work well.

the thing is i'm waiting on a pure line plummer bitch comming to me as my dog is the outcross bull that brian introduced for the bigger head,

the plan is to start breeding them to keep the line as was intended and make pups available in scotland.

just a point to note flatcap and not to cause argie bargie you cannot get a plummer for love nor money at the mo unless your willing to wait on breeders lists, therefore i would assume they very popular,

but hey each to there own.

anyway this is digressing from the point "DOES ANYONE IN SCOTLAND HAVE ANY RATTING DAYS ON THE GO PLEASE)

YOU MUST REALLY TEST YOUR DOGS THEN :icon_redface::icon_redface: TRYIN TO SCRAT A DAY OUT RATTIN :icon_redface::icon_redface:

never used them for rattin flatcap they were all used for fox control on my permisions and a local shoot.

as i say ratting up here is pretty scarce, them that have it seem to guard it jelously' unlike you nice chaps south of the border who seem to be a lot less annal about letting people join you.

maybe i should move down to the south of the border.